Greetings,

I have spent a couple days trying to fix this issue, any help would be
appreciated:

Action sequence:
1. User of my application loads a wicket/html form page
2. User clicks a link and goes to another page
3. User clicks the browser's BACK button
4. User edits form's content and clicks submit

By debugging and breaking in the onSubmit handler of the form, I notice that
all the variables I used to originally construct the form page have been
replaced with cloned instances! This is a problem because the object that
was edited no longer refers to original object (which is held at the
application level), and therefore the changes do not get seen, since the
responding page uses the original object.

Is there a way to disable this component cloning behavior, or should I code
in a way that I only ever rely on "id" values and never the actual object
instance? :sleep:

Thanks in advance!
-Sean