Igor,

Thanks for your reply.  Here's what I did:

      PasswordTextField passwordTextField = new
PasswordTextField("password", new Model<String>());

        passwordTextField.add(new
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onkeydown") {
            @Override
            public void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag)
            {
                    super.onComponentTag(tag);
                    tag.put("onkeydown", "if (wicketKeyCode(event) == 13) {
return false;}; ");

            }

        });

However, the problem I have now is that the enter key no longer submits the
form through my AjaxButton's onSubmit function.  It simply disables the
enter key from doing anything.  This is better than before, but the users of
this want to use the enter key to submit the form rather than the mouse
click.

I wonder if there is any way I can have it propagate the enter key to call
the same function as when I press the AjaxButton with my mouse?