thank you,igor

here is my try and that work.
But how could I display message only in alert dialog instead of both
feedback panel and alert dialog?
thanks.

roland.
--
HeaderContributor alert = new HeaderContributor(
  new IHeaderContributor() {

User oUser = new User();
cFeedback = new FeedbackPanel("feedback");
cFeedback.setOutputMarkupId(true);
cFeedback.add(alert);