Hi.

I am now considering how wicket would scale. Does anyone have any metrics on
how it scales in a single server environment?

I was worried about state handling - partly because this is an unknown to
me.

However, when I consider the road map for scaling my application I believe
state becomes less of an issue.

If there is a problem with overhead on a server simply add another server to
the cluster.

Does that sound about right?

Does anyone have experience on a large scale application with many
concurrent users?

Thanks for additional help, Graeme.