Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael escreveu:
Ahh forget full me! there is ofcouse another option :) In wicketstuff theres the progress something contrib. That might just be what you are looking for.

http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicketstuff-progressbar

Hmm wicketstuff seems to be down ;/ I wonder why you are having trouble with your current approach it should be okay afaik,
the value that you update is it in a model?
No.

You could actually do a abstractreadonlymodel which had contact to your thread so it could see if the generation where done..?
Hum... I don't know.

The wicketstuff-progressbar does almost the samething I was done. From my observation (Page was serialized and Thread updates the original variables) I believe the example will fail in the same manner, i.e. if the same user does another requests (in another window?) the progressbar will not update.

I make it work now using UUIDs and storing things in the session... Will verify Igor suggestion.

Thanks guys.

Adriano