Hi,

I have a page that contains several iframes with some actions in each
iframe. When I press on some of the actions I want the parent page to be
updated (since the actions affect the whole parent page with the iframes).
But every attempt to update the page is actually updating the iframe only.
What actually happen is that the whole page get render again inside the
iframe. I use setResponsePage(parent) within the iframe. Thats probably the
problem but I don't know what else to use.
I try to do as it written
here:http://www.nabble.com/modal-window-navigation--td18551902.html but it
does not work.

Any idea's?