Creation of custom sessions is described here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/newuserguide.html#Newuserguide-CustomSessions

I do think you can create a session through Spring.

Regards,
   Erik.

Ryan O'Hara wrote:
Hello,

Is there anyway to reference Wicket's request object in the Spring bean definitions XML? I'm trying to define a session bean, which has two parameters in the contructor - a SwarmWebApplication and a Request. Thanks in advance.

    <bean id="myApplication"
          class="edu.chop.bic.cnv.CnvApplication">
    </bean>

    <bean id="myRequest"
          class="some.request.location">
    </bean>

    <bean id="mySession"
          class="edu.chop.bic.cnv.session.MySession">
        <constructor-arg ref="myApplication"/>
        <constructor-arg ref="myRequest"/>
    </bean>

Ryan