nickponico wrote:
Thank you for your reply.

Yes there is the Attribute Modifier, but i don't think it can help me.
I try to explain shortly the problem:

I have to modify a css class of a specific div: the DIV can't be managed by
wicket (with wicket id), but only on html.
What do you mean by that? Why you cannot add a WebMarkupConatiner to the div? And additionally if you do setOutputMarkupId(true) you could use the generated id to do what you wnat in a (generated) javaScript function. I do such tricks all the time...

Ernesto