Thank you for your quick response igor but I don't think I understand your
response.  We are currently using version 1.3.4, although we are assessing
the impact of moving to 1.3.5 and I will certainly test it there when we do.

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean when you suggest I 'create a
quckstart'

While looking into this a little further I discovered that this seems to
work in a file that extends WebPage but the file I am working on extends
Panel. I don't know if this should affect how HeaderContributor generates
it's path value or not but thought I would mention it.

Sean