Hi
I have a login page (with a form) that redirects to a progress bar page.
after the user submits the login form, I redirect to the progress bar page,
and it has an auto refresh so that every few seconds it refresh the page
(to check if the login sequence is done).
The problem is the on refresh of progress bar, the browser client is posting
the login form again and again
with a POST request.
How do I make the progress bar page to be requested in a GET request.
I tried to override "getMethod" but it didn't work.

Thanks, Eyal.