From: Yazeed Isaacs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 November 2008 03:04 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable with ajax lazy loading -
sorting and paging throws an IllegalStateException

I understand that the markupid needs to be there in order for ajax to
update the component.

The component that it complains about is called "content" which is the
inner content of the AjaxLazyLoadPanel.

I have set the ajaxlazyloadpanel to setRenderBodyOnly(false) and
setOutputMarkupId(true) and I did the same for the
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable, but I still get the same error.

This is my component layout:

Form  -> AjaxButton
        -> AjaxLazyLoadPanel returns AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Component id = content, page =
za.co.transactionjunction.transpector.pages.TransactionQueryPage, path =
8:transactionQueryForm:transactions:content.AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable

Any ideas?

Yazeed Isaacs - Java Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]