I'm in the process of updating to 1.4m3.

The following is resulting in the same cache key for each item. (which did
not happen in 1.4m1)

ListView createLinks = new ListView<Link>("createLinks", links) {
    protected void populateItem(ListItem<Link> item) {
                                Link link = item.getModelObject();
                                link.add(new Label("banana"))
        item.add(link);
    }
};

Is this the correct behaviour?  It's causing my links to all have the same
label (ie, whichever was hit first)

Rgds

Ned