www.databinder.net is a good start (5+ examples).

also wicket-phonebook is useful:
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicket-phonebook

On Nov 12, 2008, at 12:49 PM, akahn wrote:

I'm new to Wicket and am interested in developing a small, 4-page web app. Can anyone point me to an online resource or sample app I can look at to
understand full page flow, logic, presentation, etc.?

I've taken a look at the live examples, but they're too simplistic for me,
as I need a bit more "meat" to understand a full app, end-to-end.

Thanks in advance.