Could you be more specific?
You send me the Wicket internationalization link.

The word progress, of Progress Bar, doesn't even exist in the page.

And finally I found that it is not possible through regular (framework)
means to i18n the Progress Bar due to the fact that the text I referred to
is inside (hardcoded) the JavaScript file profress.js

f(t)

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Pointbreak
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>