Hi All,

I am working on a web application which makes use of GWT. I have not used
GWT RPC majorly. We have made use of the JSON feeds and have used GWT just
as a front end technology with almost no say in how we are transporting data
between browser and the server.

Now we are growing the application and more and more modules have to be
added. There are now clear requirements which has forced us to think of
using another web development framework. Got to know about Wicket and I am
really impressed by seeing some presentations.

My Question:

Can I make use of Wicket and GWt together?

The need to do is : Use of GWT (& GWT-Ext) widgets & use of Wicket to manage
flow, sessions etc.

Transport: So far we have relied on the JSON feeds. I think it will continue
in the future as well. Newer data transports can be developed using forms in
Wicket. I.e. a combination of these two is going to be there for a
foreseeable future.

Suggestions/Links/References are heartedly welcome.

Regards,
Nitin