Show us the code that declares your WicketApplication class.

Specially the import header and the "public class ... " line.

Regards,
Bruno

On Nov 13, 2008 2:24pm, francesco dicarlo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi i've switched my wicket application from webapplication to

authenticatedwebapplication with jaas authentication on jboss.

now it doesn't start giving me errors on filter in web.xml telling me that

must be a subclass of webapplication.

How must i declare now the web.xml in order to run

authenticatedwebapplication?

here the log

ERROR [[/sisco]] Exception starting filter wicket.sisco

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Application class

it.eurosoft.WicketApplication must be a subclass of WebApplication

and the web.xml

wicket.sisco

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter

applicationClassName

it.eurosoft.WicketApplication