I am using Wicket 1.4-rc1 (I also tried 1.3.5). I have a very simple
application with a very simple IMG tag:

img src="whi-06sliced_02.gif"

In the browser, the image does not display and the page source looks like
this:

img src="../whi-06sliced_02.gif"

>From all of the documentation I've read, this does not seem to be the
correct behavior.  I've tried locating the image everywhere I can think of,
without success.  I think the image should be in the same folder (or a
sub-folder) of the Java and HTML for the page.  Is this correct?  How do I
get the relative path to be properly set?

Here is my web.xml:

<filter>
        <filter-name>WicketFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
                <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
                <param-value>com.whisolutions.pss.web.NexPartPS</param-value>
        </init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>WicketFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/admin/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

Here is the code:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20501647/ServerCode.java ServerCode.java
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20501647/ServerCode.html ServerCode.html
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20501647/NexPartPS.java NexPartPS.java

I'm using Maven for the Wicket dependency:

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
        <artifactId>wicket</artifactId>
        <version>1.4-rc1</version>