Hi,

I am trying to create a simple GET based stateless form to implement search. My code is broken up into two parts
1. A SearchPanel component that renders the form containing the text field
2. A SearchPage that renders the search results.

The search page also has the SearchPanel component embedded in it so it would show a text field for the user to search again.

The SearchPage page is mounted using the mountBookmarkablePage() call, so the URL for the search page is great the first time someone does a search.

However, if a search is performed a second time from the form on the SearchPage, the URL for the new serach page has a bunch of extra wicket specific attributes.

How do I make the URL seen in the second search as clean as the first?
I am using wicket 1.4-m3

Thanks,
Vinayak