Hi all,

We are running Wicket Portlet in Jetspeed Portal deployed in Glassfish.

But whenever we make a Ajax calls, it results in "There are some problems in
the request: invalid URLPatternSpec|#" in the server log file and Ajax Debug
windows shows "ERROR: Received Ajax response with code: 400"

The above error happens only in Firefox 2 and not in IE 6/7

I greatly appreciate any help regarding on what I need to do to see the
workflow actions for assets.

Thanks
Prasanna