> To get Apache 2.2 to proxy around Wicket, I have the following defined:
>
> <IfDefine PROXY>
>        ProxyPass                       /
> http://localhost:8080/cware/
>        ProxyPassReverse                /
> http://localhost:8080/cware/
>        ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain    localhost       .laccetti.com
>        ProxyPassReverseCookiePath      /cware          /
> </IfDefine>
>
> Nothing special required in the web.xml, Tomcat doesn't know that it is
> being proxied, etc.
>
> HTH,
>
> Mike

My configuration is about the same.

ServerAlias wicket.ru
ProxyPass /stats/ !
ProxyPass /webmail/ !
ProxyPass /lxadmin/ !
ProxyPass                                  /
ajp://localhost:8858/WicketRu/
ProxyPassReverse                      /       ajp://localhost:8858/WicketRu/
ProxyPassReverseCookiePath     /WicketRu             /

Only AJP protocol is different, cookies work OK - domain and path are
set correctly,
session id is not generated again after every GET.

I'll repeat the problem:
Application is WicketRu. It works correctly when accessed through full URL.
Alias is "wicket.ru"
http://wicket.ru opens. But links don't work.
"wicket.ru" on the top is a Link with onClick() and
setResponsePage(Index.class).
Click on it shows "404" with ***strange*** ***double**** "WicketRu".

I think something wrong with relative path.
Wicket 1.3.5

Tony.