Ok,

I was just having a bit of code clean up and I realized that in our
IDataProviders we are loading all rows for a given dataset.
So looking at the iterator method I see we can limit the result (and the
offset). Great I thought - however I see that that the size() method is
called as part of the getViewSize() in the AbstractPageableView. Thus I need
to call the database here to figure out the size.

Am I doing sonething wrong or have I got to hit the database twice for each
DataProvider render.

Obvously I don't want to hard code a size. Is there any other way ?

Thanks
Wayne