Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve the x and y coords from a user click on an ImageButton. Can anyone tell me how to get these parameters in an onSubmit method?

Currently I'm doing

final IModel<Picture> picture = new AbstractReadOnlyModel<Picture>() {

               @Override
               public Picture getObject() {
                   return pictureService.findRandom();
               }
           };

           Form<Object> form = new Form<Object>("form") {
               @Override
               protected void onSubmit() {
// picture.x and picture.y parameters, where are they?
               }
           };

           form.add(new ImageButton("picture", new ImageResource(defaults
                   .getPicturesLocation(), picture)));

           add(form);

but cannot find any way of retrieving the page parameters in the onSubmit() - getPageParameters() returns null.

I'm using 1.4-rc1.

Thanks for any help,
Tim