Oh.... sorry, I thought you want use it with mount. In this case you
have to deal with IRequestCodingStrategy, not with
IRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.
Seems you can make your implementation which proxies given rcu
(usually it will be WebRequestCodingStrategy or crypted), it passes
encode/decode to it adding/cutting "variance" part of url.
Then you have to override WebApplication.newRequestCycleProcessor
WebRequestCycleProcessor.newRequestCodingStrategy and which will
return your strategy.
Maybe it's not best way to do it, but I don't see any better.

2008/12/2 Mathias P.W Nilsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks!
>
> I will look at this and maybe come back on the subject. One problem that I
> saw was that the request didn't get printed in the UrlCodingStrategy because
> it was not mounted in init. Maybe I'm wrong about this and need to look it
> over again.

WBR, kan.