I just started one with the implementation I have.... we can make it better, or perhaps add it to wicketstuff...

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/open-flash-chart-and-wicket.html

On Nov 5, 2008, at 3:59 PM, Thies Edeling wrote:

Maarten Bosteels wrote:
I have a similar requirement and played a bit with Open Flash Charts. [1]
It took little effort to integrate wicket + ofc4j [2] + swfobject [3]

[1] http://teethgrinder.co.uk/open-flash-chart-2/glass-bar-chart.php
[2] http://code.google.com/p/ofcj/
[3] http://code.google.com/p/swfobject/

Another requirement was that the user could drag and drop charts around on
the page (à la iGoogle) so I tried something like
http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/sort.html but that failed miserably: half the time the charts wouldn't show up correctly after dragging them around. I still have to find out if I can solve this somehow. All pointers are
welcome.

Anyway, if you're interested, I can create a wiki page showing the wicket +
ofc4j + swfobject integration.

Wiki page would be nice, those open flash charts look a lot better than the jfreechart images.