Hello-

Any advice on how to get the Application from a non-wicket servlet? I have the session filter working well, so I can get the user session. However, I only store the name in the sesion, and in the session class call:

  public User getUser()
  {
    if( userName != null ) {
      UserDAO dao = ((BaseApplication) getApplication()).getUserDao();
      return dao.fetch( userName );
    }
    return null;
  }

That gives me an error:
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: There is no application attached to current thread btpool0-1
        at org.apache.wicket.Application.get(Application.java:177)

Any pointers on how to get around this? Is it possible to have the WicketSessionFilter also bind the Application?

Thanks in advance!  You guys are great.

ryan