Hello Jeremy,
Thank you for your help, I'm now over the second bump. However the third
problem is still hunting me. The flash app requests slides.xml that looks
like this:
<slideshow>
  <slide>
    <image url='images/foo.jpg'/>
  </slide>

  <slide>
    <image url='images/bar.jpg'/>
  </slide>
</slideshow>
I have tried to make this xml file dynamic by adding wicked:id to the image
tags, but I get "prefix not bound to a namespace".

/B