You are most welcome.
I would suggest you use Firefox, add Firebug and start researching by
yourself.
Just "Inspect element' with Firebug and see the calsses names.
This is what I did.

BTW,
Wicket provides two basic "themes" for the modal window.
You can put in the modal's constructor:
setCssClassName(ModalWindow.CSS_CLASS_GRAY);
(or BLUE instead of GRAY).

Good luck :)

Eyal Golan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit: http://jvdrums.sourceforge.net/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/egolan74

P  Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary