Hi,

I have a strange situation in the admin part of my application which I
have reproduced in this tiny code example.

In this example I can load a value in the textfield by clicking the
link (which also increases the number to show that the link works ok).
I can post the form without problems and load the value again.
But when a validation error occurs (in this case when the posted value
is too long), the field will not be updated after pressing the link
(even though the log shows that the link is clicked), unless I post
the form again without validation errors.

Am I forgetting something here?

Rutger

--- Example page class---
public class Example extends WebPage {

  private String value;
  private int valueVersion = 1;

  public Example() {
    Form form = new Form("form");

    TextField textfield = new TextField("textfield", new
PropertyModel(Example.this, "value"));
    textfield.add(StringValidator.maximumLength(15));
    form.add(textfield);

    add(form);
    add(new FeedbackPanel("feedback"));

    add(new Link("link"){
      @Override
      public void onClick() {
        value = "This is a test" + valueVersion++;
      }
    });