Hi, I use AjaxSubmitLink as a submit link for big and long form. In onError
method I add to AjaxRequestTarget whole form and some error messages. I'd
like to go top after ajax but I don't know how.
I tried to do two folowings but it does not work.

1.
      protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
        target.appendJavascript("window.document.body.scrollTop = 0;
window.document.documentElement.scrollTop = 0");
        target.addComponent(longBigForm);
      }

2. in AjaxCallDecorator

    public CharSequence decorateOnSuccessScript(CharSequence script) {
      return "window.document.body.scrollTop = 0;
window.document.documentElement.scrollTop = 0; "
          + decoratePostEventScript(super.decorateOnSuccessScript(script));
    }

in both situations I see that browser shows top but after that immediately
back down

have you any sugestions?
Kamil