Miro,

Is this related to the CGLIB problem you were having? Did the Spring guys
find an answer on their forum? If you did solve it, what did your fix
entail?

In terms of "introducing" stuff to your pages, given that the framework will
never be aware and able to utilise any such introduction there seems to be
little benefit in making introductions directly to the page; why not make a
base class for the pages you have in mind that can hold a reference to an
object which is the target of the introduction (it can be an inner class if
you need to access your page instance's state)? Is that not a simpler design
(ie you don't have to design your own custom page resolution for Wicket).

If you really want to add a new way for Wicket to locate pages (ie as Spring
managed beans as you say), I'd start by looking at how the IRequestTarget,
RequestCycle and general mount strategy implementations interact but I'm
sure one of the core developers will be able to give you a good steer - it's
an interesting question (albeit, possibly academic).

By the way, I guess you know that you can use AspectJ type configuration for
Spring AOP, so you could write your aspects in a way applicable to both, but
include an aop.xml in your MATA-INF and add the AspectJ agent to your
command line to enable introduction to unmanaged beans whilst avoiding the
"self" problem.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend