Hi there!

Something like that - but I was hoping it might be easy to somehow do this
with autocompletetextfield from wicket extensions - I guess there may be a
little trickery to manipulating the unsubmitted text in the textfield itself
(although this comes in as the input for getChoice so I was wondering if it
were somehow useable from that).