El lun, 15-12-2008 a las 06:40 -0800, jWeekend escribió:
> Thorsten,
>
> Yes, that's exactly how BoxBorder draws the box/border. You'd probably
> prefer to use CSS.

Can you, please, extend a wee bit?

As I understand the border component: you can inject child content INTO
a template page. The <wicket:body/> is the injection hook which get
replaced by the child content.

Like:
 <!-- Border markup -->
 <!-- Border markup -->

A panel does not allow a body meaning you can inject a panel into your
page but not inject your page into a panel.

 <!-- Panel markup -->

So what I am looking for is a Border component that does not do any extra
markup rendering.

You say use css, I do not understand what you mean.

salu2