Thank you Francisco,
I attached a behaviour to the page using the snippet you included in your
reply as a base and that worked !

I thought I could use JavascriptUtils for quickly adding js code in the
markup but that maybe worked in previous versions of wicket or it could work
in other contexts, not directly in a page.

Cheers,

Reza Marvan Spagnolo