Sure,

use a simple Label and an AjaxButton, set setOutputMarkupId = true on the
label and add it in the onSubmit method to the ajaxrequesttarget
(target.addComponent(label)).
But I'd also recommend taking a look at the Progressbar (search the
mailinglist) - that might suits you better

lizz wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to add end user information (progress information) after submit
> button is pressed and before being redirected to a new page. I would like
> to add this information by updating some labels.
> When the user presses the submit button 4 web services are called before I
> am redirecting to a new page.
> Since each of these calls takes a long time I would like to change the
> text (progress info) in a label when each web service call is finished.
> (So that the user sees what happends.)
>
> Is there a label with an ajax behevior that can be used?
>
> Use case:
> User presses the submit button
>     web service method 1 is called
>        when method 1 is finished i will update the text on a label
> component
>     then web service method 2 is called
>        when method 2 is finished i will update the text on the label
>     etc etc
>     when all web service methods are finished: setResponsePage - a new
> page
>
> Any idea?

-----
Michael Sparer