Emanuele Gesuato escreveu:
Hi there,

We are using the default HeadersToolbar in an our customized DataTable, now we would like to add in every cell of the header two images (an up and down arrows) for helping the user sorting the table.

I think this is a common feature and i was wondering if there are some examples around.

Our context is that in the beginning either the images are displayed and once the user clicks on one of them, the other one have to disappear. It seems quite simple but i would like to see some examples around the net.
I use this CSS:

.wicket_orderDown
{
   background-image: url(../images/arrow_down.png);
}

.wicket_orderUp
{
   background-image: url(../images/arrow_up.png);
}

.wicket_orderDown, .wicket_orderUp
{
   margin-right: 8px;
}

.wicket_orderDown *, .wicket_orderUp *
{
   background-image: none;
}

You can found these images on Wicket package.

Adriano