Hello,

I don't know of any stock component that does this but it should be straight forward to create a component that supports it.

What I'd do for this case is create a text field for the value input, drop down choice for the less than, greater than and equals options.

The model containing the values for these fields would be passed into the IDataProvider of the table which could handler the filtering.

As for placement you might be able to bind them onto a toolbar on the data table.

Mike
Is there a way to create filter for numeric types in DataTable column that
would allow user to enter/choose value for filter state object and choose if
values selected to be shown in DataTable should be bigger, lesser or equal
to the entered/chosen value?

I'd really appreciate any help
Best regards and merry x-mas :-)