Yeah it's good. But depends highly on your use case.. In most of my cases we cant afford to miss too many people..

Most people just don't care what browser they have, they just want the sites they visit to look good, and if their browser just not happen to support css 3 then they do not believe it's their fault the site looks crappy.

Regards Nino

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Steve Swinsburg