Hi Björn,

If your project is configured to use maven then you can use the m2eclipse plugin to invoke the jetty:run target which will run in the debugging perspective.

http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/

For me I get dynamic code replacement, markup file changes, etc handled without needing to restart the target.

Mike

I am developing a webapp with wicket on eclipse, deploying as war, using a local tomcat for testing.
What is the best/easiest way to debug my app with eclipse?
How can I deploy/start the webapp from within eclipse or how can I attach eclipse to tomcat in order to debug my code?

Thanx for your help.
Cheers Björn