Seattle, WA USA

i just finished writing a foreword for a Japanese book on Wicket
i'm constantly amazed to see how far Wicket is spreading in the world.
i've been invited to holland twice now (deventer and utrecht) and have
clients in norway and new zealand.  and i suspect there will be more
travel in my future at this rate!

merry xmas everyone!

best,

       jon