Hi All,

I'm relatively new to using JMX and I would very much like to use the Wicket
MBeans with my WebSphere 6.1 Wicket application. I know how to use Spring to
register my own simple MBeans with WebSphere, but can't figure out how to
register the Wicket ones. For example, if I try to register
org.apache.wicket.jmx.Application then I get a Spring
BeanInstantiationException, which is caused by not having a default
constructor in that MBean. So I looked in the Application class thinking
that I would extend it by adding the missing default constructor. That's
when I realized that the main constructor signature wants an instance of the
Wicket Application class passed to it. And that's where I got stuck. Does
anyone have some advice on what it is that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Steve