Hi!

I have difficulties killing the session at login. I have two pages:

A) A stateful page which I have visited before login. Some information
is stored in the session while 'unauthenticated'
B) A stateful login page. If the user logs in, I want to kill the
session created in A) and start a new one. If the user logs in and
browses back to page A the information stored while 'unauthenticated'
should not be visible in session.

In the login, I have the following function calls hoping to reset the session:
    Session.set(getApplication().newSession(getRequest(),
getResponse())); // This actually seems to kill my pagemap too ;) but
does not work whith or without this
    getSession().replaceSession();

When I browse onto page A) the session continues to contain its values
(the 'ApplicationSession extends Session' has some private
attributes).

Is there any easy way to properly clear the session at login? Instead
of manually calling setXX(null) for all Session attributes?

Tnx.

**
Martin