yeah! welcome aboard! ;-)

overall it's still like that for me, even 5 years later. 98-99% of the time,
applying it to a problem works out elegantly and leaves you with some pretty
reusable pieces for the next thing. i suppose i have a few small regrets
(and have changed my design behavior as a result), but nothing major. i
think a big part of making it so good was the dutch cultural willingness
(even eagerness) to puzzle over things until they make sense ("discussion"
they call it).