Hi!

I have found out that the page set by setReponsePage does not process
its own response and created a jira issue:

I also attached a wicket quickstart for easily repeating the problem:

Press the form submit button once, and you will get a form with the
input field disabled.

You would assume pressing the button again, the page instance set in
the "setResponsePage" method would process the form but NO, it is the
original (first) page will process the form.. not knowing you have
edisabled the field and any other problems that might result ..

Is this a bug or a feature?

**
Martin