Firstly, i should say i have already read about those past threads which are
concerned with the jsessionid appending in url problem. My experiment proved
the conclusion: the first time people visit the site, the application server
(tomcat) would append the jsessionid into the url no matter whether
your browser has enabled cookie.  then if you continue clicking other links
on the page ,or if you close the windows in your Firefox and reopen it
again, the jsessionid parameters would disappear because the cookie has been
set.
Now here is my scenario. My program should be integrated with other forums
or portal sites. Those sites send their account profiles to my server by
HTTP request with encrypted parameters.(but not HTTPS). Meanwhile, my
program mount a url (like loginx) for such requests which does
some authentication and throws new RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException
to  Home page if success.
Unfortunately, my Home page is constructed with some Frame Pages which means
users would NOT get browser url changing when they click links or submit
forms in the page. so the origin jsessionid set by tomcat like we mentioned
above remains forever.What's the worse, users would get into others account
if they could receive the url existing in the browser address bar by some
way. That's terrible for my system.

BTW, I'm using mod_proxy of Lighttpd to proxy the dynamic request to
the back end Tomcat server which does NOT have any load balance setting or
other cluster usage.

I've tried several methods which turn out to be useless
1) find out some configuration settings which may force the tomcat use
cookie rather than both set the cookie and rewrite the url at the first
time.
2) mount another page as a proxy connecting with my loginx page and Home
page, use setResponsePage at its constructor method.

So my question is : how could I avoid appending jsessionid parameters in the
url permanently even at the first time people visit my site?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate if any advices.