is your application deployed to the root context (e.g. / ) ? Because your working cookie path is / while the cookie path that is not working is something like /homepage/wicket:interface/:0:.... . In my setup (I'm using the quickstart project that you sent) the path of my cookie is always /myproject which is the context path of the application. Can you repeat the same behavior using your own quickstart project? I suggest you to use wireshark or live http headers firefox plugin to check the http headers to see what's going on..

Murat Yücel wrote:
Hi Serkan

I must have seen wrong before. I am getting the same thing as you have described. The expire date is one month in the future. The only difference is in the path variable. If you clear your cookies and type something in the input fields when mount is enabled.
Are you then able to see them again when you press the login button?

I have attached some screenshots of the cookie and the webpage I see with and without mount.

/Murat

2009/1/7 Serkan Camurcuoglu <serkan.camurcuo...@telenity.com <mailto:serkan.camurcuo...@telenity.com>>

    In my case (when using mounted home page), when setting cookies,
    the expire time is automatically set as one month from current
    date, and when clearing cookies the expire time is it is set as
    01.01.1970.. It's really strange that the expire time is current
    time on your system..

    Murat Yücel wrote:

        Hi Serkan

        I am using firefox 3.1 beta2, but i dont think that this is a
        browser
        related issue, because i am seeing the same behavior in IE7.
        The cookies are created for both FF and IE. The problem is
        that they get a
        expire date set to current time, which means that they
        are not available anymore. If i remove the mount they will get
        a expire date
        in the future and the typed value will stay in the input
        field.

        For example with mount i type admin in the first input field
        and password in
        the second. Press the login link and i see that the
        input fields are reset. If i remove the mount and do the same,
        admin and
        password will stay in the input fields.

        /Murat

        2009/1/6 Serkan Camurcuoglu <serkan.camurcuo...@telenity.com
        <mailto:serkan.camurcuo...@telenity.com>>

            Hi Murat,
            It seems to work both ways in my setup. I'm using Firefox
            3.0. It
            successfully saves the username and password when I check
            the remember me
            checkbox, and clears them when I uncheck it. Did you check
            the host, path
            and the values of the cookies in your browser?

            Murat Yücel wrote:

                Hi again

                Did anyone had the time to look at the attached project?
                Are you guys seeing the same behaviour?

                /Murat

                2008/12/31 Murat Yücel <kodeperke...@gmail.com
                <mailto:kodeperke...@gmail.com>>

                    Hi Cemal

                    Thanks for the response. I have attached the project.

                    If you uncomment this line:
                    mountBookmarkablePage("homepage", HomePage.class);

                    in WicketApplication.java, then you can see the
                    difference in the
                    behaviour.

                    /Murat

                    2008/12/31 jWeekend <jweekend_for...@cabouge.com
                    <mailto:jweekend_for...@cabouge.com>>

                        Murat,

                        It is OK, just delete the target folder and
                        zip it up before sending
                        your
                        quickstart project to this list.

                        Regards - Cemal
                        http://www.jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend

                        Murat Yücel-2 wrote:

                            By the way i am using wicket 1.3.5. I dont
                            know if you need other
                            information?
                            I can send the quickstart project if
                            anyone is interested. I dont know