From: Yazeed Isaacs [mailto:yaz...@switch.tj]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 8:27 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: DropDownChoice onchange event with AjaxEventBehaviour

Yes, I want feedback text for a lengthy process and then update the
table and remove the feedback text.

I'm not seeing the words "processing..." due to all 3 steps in the same
onchange event.

Example:

AjaxEventBehaviour("onchange") {
 @Override
 protected onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
  // step 1
  containerA.replace(new Label("text","processing..."));
  target.addComponent(containerA);

  // step 2
  DataView data = new DataView("data", new DataProvider(), 10);
  containerB.replace(data);
  target.addComponent(containerB);

  // step 3
  containerA.replace(new Label("text",""));
  target.addComponent(containerA);

Obviously, step 1 does not belong in the onEvent method since step 3
replace the text with "", however step 1 needs to happen during the
onchange event.

Regards,
Yazeed Isaacs - Java Developer
yaz...@transactionjunction.co.za