Greetings,

I am trying to set up a single WAR (web app) that can use as many as 200
different databases depending on the request path.

Normally we have:
/ContextPath/WicketServlet/BookmarkablePage

I am trying to make:
/ContextPath/FileName/WicketServlet/BookmarkablePage

Where FileName is a configuration file on the server containing database
connection info.

Is there a way to pass this "FileName" to wicket's Application object? Is it
possible to use WicketFilter for this? I'm having trouble finding relevant
examples. Any help or alternate approaches would be helpful.

Thanks!

FYI: I currently have a 1-web app, 1-servlet, 1-application setup. I
basically need to make a couple hundred seemingly-independent copies of the
same program (more multiple clients) using most efficient method.