Hi!

I have done a somewhat similar looking element with divs. All you need
is to tell the div its starting point, width and height and color, and
you get exactly what you want. If you want it to be clickable you just
put a link anchor around it (<a href=".."><div style="left: xx; width:
xx; height: xx"></div></a>

**
Martin