Hi Jonathan and Peter, thanks alot for your reply, i tried to get the
sessions by using the

IRequestLogger as suggest by Jonathan . It do really helps.

IRequestLogger requestLogger = Application.get().getRequestLogger();
SessionData[] sessions= requestLogger.getLiveSessions();
System.out.println("The number of Live Sessions in my application is
["+sessions.length+"]");

Here is my second question, let say there are 2 sessions is currently log in
into my application.

session.getSessionId()  == [bm1pgdr1y9hf]
session.getSessionId()  == [198y9m0etdvpj]

When the first user  [bm1pgdr1y9hf] login, i want to update the page to show
'Logged on users:1'
in [bm1pgdr1y9hf] 's homepage.

When the second user   [198y9m0etdvpj] login, i want to update the page to
show 'Logged on users:2'
in both [bm1pgdr1y9hf]  and [198y9m0etdvpj] 's homepage.

How can I update [bm1pgdr1y9hf] 's homepage after the second user
[198y9m0etdvpj]  login?

Thanks alot again for your replies