Does RepeatingView or RefreshingView allow me to skip an item once inside populateItem() ?

thanks.

On 15/01/2009, at 8:46 PM, Erik van Oosten wrote:

Perhaps it would be more natural to use RepeatingView (or RefreshingView) in such cases.

Regards,
  Erik.

Steve Swinsburg wrote:
Hi all,

I have a situation whereby certain conditions mean I need to skip an item that is being rendered in a ListView. ie inside the populateItem() method I do some processing and if that item fails, it shouldn't be rendered so I'd like to skip to the next item.

I know I *could* process the list before it reaches the ListView but I'd prefer not to iterate over the list twice.

Is there some way of skipping this item or not showing the item (and making sure none of its content is output)?

thanks,
Steve

--
Erik van Oosten